Policies specific for the File Hosting services
- The File Hosting service is available for anyone to sign up with valid credentials. The account can be created for free, then the desired services (i.e. storage blocks) can be purchased via the control panel.
- Payments can be made with credit cards.
- The purchased storage blocks are charged in 30 days periods, starting from the date of activation.
- Inactive accounts with no purchased services may be deleted automatically without a prior notice after at least 90 days of inactivity.
- If the client fails to renew a service subscription before its expiry, the account will be locked out but the data will remain in tact for a total of at least 30 days. If the client does not renew the subscription within this grace period, their hosted data may be deleted permanently.
- The credentials for purchased services get sent to the address of the recipient, no later than the time of service activation, and as outlined in the Distance-Selling contract.
- The refunding policy is outlined in the Distance-Selling Contract available above.
- Additionally, for the File Hosting and Document Hosting services, the client can cancel a (storage blocks) service only if they have enough free space at the time of processing their request, otherwise they will be notified that their cancellation request could not be processed.
- When a service is canceled, the client will be refunded for any unused period following the current 30 day period. Refunds are transferred to the same payment method used for purchasing the service subscription. The card issuing bank decides how the refunded amount is handled or deposited.